How To Use
- Lay the NeckRecliner on the ground, arch side up.
- Make sure it’s adjusted to fit your height. We recommend starting low. Use help if you aren't able to set it up alone.
- Place your back down followed by your neck.
- Adjust the cervical node as per your need and liking along the spine
- Place your arms over your head and stretch out.
- Feel the massage and relax
The higher off the ground, the greater the stretch/tensions. Use 3 stretch levels to quickly and easily change the height as needed. If you feel the height to be too much, lower the level. Remember to listen to your body. After a regular use, you will be able to see a noticeable difference in your neck mobility and muscle tightness on a daily basis.
Designed like a mini-inversion table for the neck, NeckRecliner is able to give you the benefit of neck traction right at home at a budget. You do not need to spend a fortune on physical therapies for neck and shoulder pain relief.
Discover instant pain relief with our cervical traction device today!